Turmeric root and powder on white background
In the world of growing mandatory vaccine requirements, it’s important to focus on great health before and after the vaccination(s). Your body must be properly hydrated AND filled with nutrients to ensure that the vaccine and it’s residue can be eliminated from your body. Consider the following before and after detox.
WHAT SHOULD I EAT? A liquid fast at least one week prior to and 2-3 weeks after the vaccination is the best option. Here’s a guide to help you with the preparation. If a liquid fast is too much, feast on fruit, veggies, mushrooms, and Irish moss during the suggested time frame mentioned above.
WHAT ELSE SHOULD I DO TO PREPARE? Consider two days of eating nothing but watermelon and Irish moss water or smoothies. This will pump your body full of the zinc and other nutrients you need to fight off the effects of the thirmerosal (aka mercury, a heavy metal) and other harmful chemicals in the vaccine cocktail. During this time, hydrate with half your body weight in ounces of water or at a gallon, whichever is more.
WHAT SHOULD I DO AFTER THE VACCINE? 1. Drink water infused with lemon and/or lime juice. This helps pump your body full of the vitamin C you need to detox and heal. you’ll need half your body weight in ounces or a gallon, whichever is more.
2. Drink liquid bentonite clay. Sonne’s #7 liquid clay along with high fiber foods is an excellent option. Follow the directions on the bottle. This will help push the thimerosal into your blood stream.
3. Help the heavy metal leave your body by consuming the following beverages, food or tinctures throughout the day.
Gorilla juice: 8 oz of purified water, 2 oz of chlorella, one fresh juiced/squeezed lemon or lime and a pinch or two of real green stevia powder OR take chlorella tablets.
Appleade: Juice 1 fresh lemon or lime and 1 fresh apple for week (great option for babies).
Milk thistle: Make an 8 oz. infusion with the dried herbs. Drink one each day.
Burdock root: Make an 8 oz. infusion with the dried herbs. Drink one each day.
Sarsaparilla: Make an 8 oz. infusion with a handful of the dried root. Drink one each day OR take a dropper full of a sarsaparilla tincture.
Turmeric: Drink a mixture of hot water, turmeric powder, and stevia once or twice throughout the day. This will also help decrease the inflammation that is a result of the vaccine’s response to increase the number of antibodies in the system.
Cilantro: Sprinkle raw cilantro in soups and on salads or make a guacamole dip.
4. Get vitamin B6 nutrients in your body by eating bell peppers, steamed spinach, baked potatoes with the skin, green peas, yams, broccoli, asparagus, turnip greens, nuts and seeds.
5. Get magnesium in your body by ingesting Brazil nuts (1 each day, has selenium too), steamed spinach, and pumpkin.
6. Stop eating by 7 pm each evening. This practice gives your body time to heal.
7. Get sleep. Go to bed by 9:30 pm each evening. This practice gives your body time to heal.
To learn more about vaccinations, check out my blog post, Vaccination Nation.