Have you ever seen a thin person with cellulite? Well I’m here to tell you there are probably more thin people with it than you think. What’s the reason? Cellulite is not a fat issue. It’s all about keeing your lymphatic system flowing and breaking up and smoothing out fascia, the network of connective tissue under our skin. It’s the biological fabric that holds us together and when it’s compromised, fat can bulge through no matter what size you are. Here are some tips to reduce the appearance of cellulite. If you stick to it, you can get rid of it all together. You can thank me later and send before and after pics.
- Do a foam roller workout 5x per week.
- Stay hydrated.
- Consume Irish moss (chondrus crispus) daily.
- Get in the dry sauna 5x per week.
- Eliminate refined sugar and grains.
- Practice yoga (not Hatha or Yin) or Pilates 5x per week. Bikram yoga works wonders.
Share your success smashing cellulite in the comments. Love and bliss!