Water is essential to our well-being and very existence in the physical realm. In a spiritual context, water is a cleansing and healing agent. Christian converts are either baptized in or sprinkled with holy water. In the Bible, there’s a story about a “crippled man” who sat by the Pool of Bethesda each day, waiting for the angels to “trouble” the water hoping someone would move out of the way and dip him in so that he might be healed. The Islamic faith speaks of water as a symbol of Allah’s mercy and benevolence. Offering water at a Buddhist shrine shows one’s desire to cultivate virtues of calmness, clarity, and purity. So what happens when we muddy the waters? Does the power decrease? Will it still cleanse us? Does it maintain the same healing properties? Great questions, my friends. My answer – It all depends upon the agent that was added to make it muddy.
Muddy water is a blend of diatomaceous earth (DE) and water. When the white, powdery DE is added to the crystal clear water, it becomes muddy and no longer tastes pure. Don’t let the visual or the taste fool you. This muddy looking chalky tasting beverage can change your healing game. It’s not a miracle cure, yet you may want to give the muddy water a try. I’ll tell you a little more about this great ally.
DE is composed of 85% silica and a few other trace minerals like calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, copper, zinc, iron, phosphorous, and selenium. Silica is an instrumental part of human ligaments, cartilage, and musculature. This amazing mineral is missing in our food supply these days so natural supplementation is a good idea. The most easy and affordable way to get it is to mix 1-3 tablespoons of DE with purified or distilled water and drink up.
Here are a few health benefits of muddy water.
- Growing hair in persistent bald spots (even helps with male pattern baldness and alopecia in many cases).
- Growing strong, healthy hair and nails.
- Repairing muscles and bones.
- Balancing cholesterol levels.
- “Killing” excessive candida and some parasites in your digestive tract causing yeast infections, thrush, brain fog, inability to focus, eczema, allergies, itching, and many digestive issues to say “bye-bye.”
- Removing heavy metals and toxins from your body with the assistance of chlorella, red clover, and/or cilantro.
Of course, eating clean is a must if you want to see optimal benefits. Otherwise, you’re just putting old wine in new wine skins. Oh yeah. Here are a few things to keep in mind.
- Do not consume DE if you are experiencing kidney issues.
- Only consume food grade DE.
- Do not stand in the cloudy powdery residue in the air when you add it to the water. Once it settles, then mix it. Inhaling DE powder can be harmful to your lungs. Look at it under a microscope and see just how sharp the silica can be.
- Start with one tablespoon to see how your body responds.
- Stop consuming DE immediately if you experience stomach pains.
- Drink extra water when consuming DE and be sure to eat fibrous food to prevent constipation.
- DE alone will not get rid of every single parasite in your digestive system and bloodstream. So, consider black walnut powder, wild oregano oil, cloves, and wormwood as a companions if you’re cleansing. Different substances are required to get rid of parasites at different stages of growth.
- DE alone will not get rid of all forms of eczema, allergies, or itching. Adding olive leaf infusions or extracts can be helpful.
- Remember, this information is for educational purposes only and doesn’t replace the advice of a medical doctor.
I’d love to hear about your experiences with the muddy water. Feel free to sing your favorite Negro spiritual when preparing the drink. Songs like Take Me To the Water. If you’ve been to any baptism service, you have probably heard that song a million times – Take me to the water. Take me to the water. Take me to the water. To be baptized. There are so many verses. And if you have a really creative pastor, he/she might make up verses if there are a large number of people to be baptized. Watch out now! I just might make a video to show you just how well I know this song. Just kidding. I won’t torture you like that. Just have some muddy water and let me know what you experience after a week of faithful consumption. Take me to the muddy water!
Love and light!