There are many versions of white candle meditations and I wanted to share one that will help you learn to keep your focus and hold the vision to manifest your hopes and dreams. Mastering this technique is not the only way to do this work so if you have others feel free to share with us in the COMMENTS below.
What You’ll Need
- 1 white candle
- 1 candle snuffer
- 1 lighter or match
- Sage or Reiki energy
- Quiet space (for at least 30 minutes)
- Shawl or blanket in case it gets cold
What You’ll Do
- Use your sage or Reiki energy to cleanse the candle and yourself of the energy of the manufacturer, maker, store personnel, and store visitors.
- Place your hands on the candle and set your intention for what you’d like to focus on for this meditation.
- Light a white candle.
- Sit in easy pose, lotus position, or straight up in a chair right in front of the candle.
- Focus on the candle flame for as long as your can.
- As you’re led, close your eyes and visualize the candle flame in your mind.
- Hold that vision for as long as possible. If the vision fades away, either try to recall it or open your eyes and focus on the candle again.
- Do this work for 20-30 minutes each day for as long as you’re led. If you’re led to go beyond the 20-30- minute timeframe, feel free to do so.
- Journal about your experiences as you continue this practice.