Uterine fibroids are like muscles in the uterus that don’t know how to stop growing. I call them waste receptacles because they are filled with toxic mucus to protect our wombs from the trash we’ve accumulated over time. They are caused by one or more of the following issues.
- Emotional wounds from abortions, miscarriages, sexual trauma, and/or molestation that breed negative energy
- High estrogen and progesterone production from taking birth control pills and consuming excessive amounts of soy
- Consuming acidic foods that contain dairy, refined sugar, refined and enriched flour, and/or caffeine, especially processed or fried, all which create mucus in the body
- Damage from sexually transmitted diseases and vaginal infections
- Exchange of bodily fluids with sexual partners that create soul ties and open you up to the other person’s issues and history
- Karmic debt from past lives, for those who believe in reincarnation
- Generational curses in the family bloodline
- Toxins from body care products that contain chlorine bleach, parabens, sulfates, and other harmful chemicals
- Hormonal issues with menopausal women taking synthetic hormones to increase estrogen levels
- Hormonal issues with women who are undergoing invitro fertilization
These situations produce toxic mucus that gets trapped in the womb, which can contribute to the growth of fibroids, both inside or outside of the uterus. They develop in the uterus because it is our womb, the center of life and creativity. Here, we birth new lives and ideas. Some say that fibroids are hereditary and that they run in families, passed down from generation to generation. Since we tend to inherit diseases at birth and live the same lifestyle as our family members, the heredity theory is somewhat true. If we have the same eating habits, lifestyle, and/or thinking patterns as our living relatives and/or ancestors, then we will most likely have the same health issues.
- None – they may be small and not causing symptoms – best time to smash them
- Heavy bleeding during or outside of menstural cycle
- Bloating – can make you look up to six months pregnant
- Extreme cramping – caused by strong uterine spasms
- Lower back pain
- Dull ache to extreme burning sensation in the womb area
- Frequent urination
- Frequent urinary tract infections
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low libido
- Painful intercourse
As far as the treatment, there is no miracle herb or essential oil that prevents or shrinks fibriods. The goal is a holistic solution that promotes excellent womb health. That solution involves cleansing and nourishing both one’s external and internal environments as opposed to trying to heal the condition. The body operates as a whole, not in pieces or parts. Herbs like chapparal, comfrey, vitex, nettles, shepherd’s purse, and cesaree have been known to help with this condition. I also strongly suggest the elimination of the acidic foods mentioned above during the healing process. Meditation, journaling, and yoga have been known to add great value during this time, as well. Specifically, to help deal with the spiritual reasons for fibroids mentioned above. For some, the fibroid smash takes 3 months. For others it takes longer. The lifestyle change should be long term so that the fibroids don’t grow back.
If you’re suffering from uterine fibroids, know you’re not alone and there is help. If you have questions, thoughts, or stories to share, I’d love to hear from you. Love and light.
Note: The pictures above are a results of a Google images search.